Friday, June 15, 2012

Something Old - Something New



New Spiderman wedding boutonnieres for the groom who is an ultimate Spiderman fan! This boutonniere was made from a new comic book with a wire web and spider attached for accent. The red spider that bit Peter Parker!



This boutonniere below was made from a vintage comic book with plastic webbing and a black spider attached for accent.

The following two boutonnieres were made with just single spider accents without webbing



and right now I'm making awesome Spiderman Boutonnieres without extra spiders at all. Pics to come. Congratulations Amanda and your fiance' on your upcoming marriage. I can't wait to see the pictures from your wedding I know their going to be awesome! Thank you guys for letting me make these for you. It was so much fun!!!

Check my ETSY shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeesBlooms for Spiderman boutonnieres for sale!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea!! My husband still keeps comics from his childhood days and I wish I had thought of this back in 2009 for our wedding :)

    ReplyDelete