Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pictures and more pictures of handmade flowers

Just as I promised here are some wonderful pictures taken by my daughter of the flowers that I have been making over the last two months. A couple more of the music flowers and the dozen roses I just finished for Sarah's friend.



Here is a grouping that I am working on titled "Roll Tide" in honor of the University of Alabama, since this picture was taken many more flowers have been made. The next grouping is in honor of Auburn University  "War Eagle", again more flowers are being made each day.




This grouping was done for my daughter Lizzie in colors of her college sorority Delta Zeta. The pinks look a little washed out in this picture but believe me the colors are pink and green.
and the beginnings of another soroity.

All of these flowers make wonderful gifts and are beautiful as stand alone blossoms or as a bouquet in your vase or mine. Bottles from my antique bottle collection make beautiful vases for the roses made out of my special  papers or yours and they are all for sale with your flower purchase. Together we can pick out just the right one for your Bea's blooms!

These are for sale as a bouquet or by the stem - just let me know and as always I can design any flower you wish in any color/colors you wish. Just check out my shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeesBlooms?ref=si_shop or email me at beesblooms5@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment