Monday, May 23, 2011

New Vintage Papers!

I have been so blessed lately, I have come across a plethra of new vintage paper, old hymnal sheets,  dictionary pages, old maps, and 1854 ledger sheets and parts of english and foreign books.
(No rare, valuable, or collectible books were harmed in aquiring these pages, these books were already in non repairable states.)

A Vintage Hymnal has been repurposed into a beautiful flower arrangement with burnt orange roses with burnt orange paper stain accents and brown roses with blue paper stain accents.

A vintage English dictionary has been repurposed into these beautiful roses!  They are accented with red beads and red paper stain.


A vintage United States road atlas has been repurposed into these beautiful roses!


and lastly I bought some buttons from a shop "blacksheepyarns" on ETSY and when they arrived the shop owner had wrapped the buttons in the most beautiful old ledger paper, well I couldn't resist and this is what the sheet yielded -

I just love it so much that I contacted the owner and bought the rest of the ledger sheets from her. How lucky am I?

I have posted new flowers in my shop on Etsy "Bees Blooms"  http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeesBlooms?ref=si_shopand more are coming.

Blessings, Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment